Making a decision to gamble for real money instead of demo credits is a great decision nowadays because of the great offers and variety of casinos available. All of the free gameplay before this huge step could be considered as a training before getting a piece of the real action. Even though there are hundreds, if not thousands of online casinos available, finding a good one might become a real headache.
Not all online gambling places are trustworthy and making a wrong decision by choosing a wrong one might result in losing a lot of money before even getting a chance to win some. Researching and finding a safe and reliable online casino is the first task that needs to be completed before moving on to registering and depositing real cash.
There are eight casinos listed at casino reviews page as some of the best ones, all rated 4 and 5 stars with great bonus offers:
- Slotty Vegas
All of them can be accessed directly by visiting the provided web page just by clicking the “Visit” button.
Online Casino Criteria
It is not all about the looks, but about functionality and safety when it comes to online gambling. This is why these four factors are the most important ones:
- Security – Nobody wants to get their personal information and passwords stolen. That is why checking if the website you visited is secured and encrypted is extremely important. If the website secured, it should have a locked icon right next to the address bar which proves that no one can get into information you do not want anyone to get into through the website. Getting your credit/debit card password and additional information stolen is a serious problem. However, this is not the only danger. Your device has to be clean from viruses or any type of malware, and if there are any suspicious programs or services running intervene as soon as possible.
- Certification – EGL, which stands for Electronic Gambling License is a single most important thing to look for when searching for a good online casino. All licenses applied to the casino are usually listed at the bottom of their web page. Always look for this if you are visiting a casino for the very first time, before even thinking about making a deposit. The most reputable licenses are: Malta, Isle Of Men, Gibraltar and UK Gaming Commission. A lot of countries do not even allow gamblers to play on websites that do not have at least one of these, which is a great way of being protected to begin with. These four are not the only licensers of course, but other than that it is very unlikely that any casino without their approval is reliable and safe.
- Audition – Also done by separate companies, two most reputable ones are iGamingLabs and eCogra. They are the ones that check if everything runs smoothly on gambling websites, checking the RTP and looking for any failures in the system. Those companies are not there just to criticize and punish casinos, but to actually improve their performance in case something is missing unintentionally. They are always listed along with companies who licensed the casino.
- Feedback & Reviews – If the chosen casino is good on three previous points, that does not mean that it is the best, especially because hundreds of them have legitimate licenses and auditions done. As you are approaching it as a user, there is nothing more valuable than reviews and rates by people who experienced it and went through gameplay, deposits, bonus claiming, etc. If one casino has a good license with hundreds and thousands of positive reviews from gamblers all around the world, then it is a no brainer, and it has to be added to your shortlist of the best ones available.
The next step is to go through the shortlist you have created or found one online from a reliable source and look for casinos that have either enormous boosts on one or two bonuses or a little bit of everything.
There are different types of bonuses such as:
- Welcome/No deposit – Pretty self explanatory one, as there is no need to invest your own money at all. The only requirement is to register and do a few more steps such as confirming the email address or clicking on a link.
- Sign Up – Very similar to the previous one except it is sometimes awarded as soon as a new account registration is completed.
- Match – Matches the deposited amount and usually doubles it up, but sometimes it is at 200% or even more. Great after 1st, 2nd and 3rd deposit bonuses are claimed already.
- First Deposit – Usually the best one compared to the following two
- Second Deposit – The limit might go up but the percentage is significantly lower. For example, if the 1st is at $200 and 100%, second might be at $250 but 75%.
- Third Deposit – Some casinos actually increase both percentage and limit for the 3rd deposit, but most of them provide lower numbers.
- Reload – Great for players who have already made more than a few deposits.
- Cashback – The bonus that does not let you get de-motivated or sad because it returns a percentage of lost cash over a period of time, allowing gamblers to build up the balance, and get back to where they started or even make profit out of it
- Loyalty – Every good casino knows how to treat loyal and constant users, especially those who visit the website daily for a longer period of time.
The list goes on. There is a perfect place for everyone nowadays, as first two listed bonuses are great for beginners, loyalty for regular players., while High Roller bonuses the best for those who like to gamble big, awarding them with a lot of free cash.
Depositing and Withdrawing
If the casino is regularly licensed, there shouldn’t be any issues with depositing or withdrawing the money. However, choosing the right method might be a big deal. Just like there are hundreds of good online casinos, there are dozens of online payment services.
Commonly offered payment methods are:
- Visa Electron
- Bank Wire Transfer
These are all well-known services but the main difference between all of them is the withdrawal time required. Ewallets are the best because they only need up to two days (48 hours) maximum to process the transaction, while cards and bank transfers are a little bit slower with up to seven days period. Cheques are the worst as their estimated time is starting at 3 and up to 28 days, which is insane.
Since deposit and withdrawal methods might be different, always check if the withdrawal ones are good for you, depending on where you live and what are the taxes for each transaction.
Recommended Games & Conclusion
Now that you have found the casino that suits your play style the best it is time to browse through their available games, if you do not have one specific already.
All of these are available at almost any popular casino. If you are looking for great looking online casino slots with a good RTP, then check out / where they have some of the best slots of the year such as Avalon, Cleopatra’s Coins and Buffalo. Each game has an information table where all specifications are shown as well as a brief review and overview written below the machine screen.
Looking for casinos that offer free spins instead of free money when claiming the sign up or no deposit bonus might be a great idea if you are into slot machines. Sometimes you can choose where and how to spend those gratis swirls, but usually it is fixed to one promoted game, which is not a bad thing as you get to try something new for free with a chance to win some money.
To conclude with, searching for a good casino to invest real money in is not an easy task. Follow this guide top to bottom, step by step, and be sure that there won’t be any issues along the road.