There’s nothing like playing slot games like Viking’s Treasure, Fantastic Fruit and winning: Especially if you are on a lucky strike. However, as you will soon realize, withdrawing the money you earn is not so simple. Especially if you have just started playing no download casino games, you can have a hard time. This is because some withdrawal methods require you to do additional transactions. In this guide we’ve prepared to make your job easier, we’ll tell you how to withdraw from casino sites and which are the best methods for this job.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings?
If you are a member of an online casino site, you will have a personal account page. By using the links on this page, you can withdraw money, make deposits, and do other transactions related to your account. Likewise, you can also view your balance. The actions you need to take to issue withdrawal requests will naturally vary from site to site. But in general, we can say that you should act like this:
- Log in to your account page.
- Look for links with the following name (or similar): “Make withdrawal, withdraw money, deposit money”. (The reason for the “deposit money” link is that the options for withdrawing and depositing money are on the same page on some websites.)
- Click when you find the appropriate link. A secondary page will load that shows a list of available withdrawal methods. Choose the option that suits you best.
- In the next step, you need to enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. Theoretically, you can withdraw all the money available in your balance. However, the casino site may be imposing daily or weekly withdrawal limits. As such, if a commission for the transaction is to be applied, you should take this into account too.
- You will be asked to enter some additional information according to the preferred payment method. For example, if you have chosen a bank account, you will be asked to enter your IBAN number. If you are using an electronic wallet (Neteller, Paysafe, etc.), it is usually enough to enter your username/password.
- Before the process is completed, you will be prompted to confirm your identity if you have not done so already. You can complete this process by sending an example of your identity card and/or a bill registered to your own name and address. This is a one-time process, and once you’ve done it, you’ll never do it again.
Congratulations, you issued your first withdrawal request! Depending on both the casino site and the method of withdrawal you choose, your money will be credited to your account instantly or in a few days. So, which method is more advantageous? Which one should you prefer?
List of the Casino Withdrawal Methods
The number of withdrawal methods supported by online casinos is quite high. Some of them are instant, while others take several business days. Likewise, while some ask you to pay commissions, some are completely free. The payment method may also be subject to a bonus campaign organized by the casino too. In this case, you will win extra bonuses (for example, %10 more) for that method. Here is a list of the most popular withdrawal methods:
- Neteller: An electronic wallet service. It’s possible to say it resembles PayPal. It is especially popular in the real money casino and betting industries and is often used. The process will be completed within a few seconds. Moreover, you do not pay a commission. However, if you want to withdraw money from your Neteller account, you must pay a commission of minimum 7.50 – maximum 25 Euro each time. Neteller has a bad reputation in terms of processing time and quality. We do not recommend it as your first choice.
- Bank Transfer: Casino site deposits money directly into your bank account. The process time ranges from 3 to 11 days. Both the casino site and the bank cut a commission. The rate of this commission varies from bank to bank, with an average of around 2%. They work slowly and can be very expensive. We do not recommend this method.
- Credit Card: The money you earn can also be deposited directly on your credit card. The process time is usually 24 hours. Like the bank tellers, a double-sided commission is cut. For the same reasons, we do not recommend it as your first choice.
- ECOPayz: An electronic wallet similar to Neteller. When you become a member, you will receive a prepaid card which you can withdraw money from all ATMs. However, you pay a commission of 5.90-10.00 EUR for each withdrawal. The transaction time is instantaneous. One of our recommended methods.
- Paysafecard: A prepaid card provided by Skrill. (The old name is UKash.) When you become a member, an unnamed prepaid card is sent to your address. It is possible to receive a direct payment by entering the number of this card at the casino site and withdraw your funds from any ATM. An ideal solution for small-scale payments. We recommend.
- PayPal: Probably the most popular electronic wallet service in the world. It doesn’t need any instructions and highly recommended.
- Skrill: UK based electronic wallet service. Works like PayPal. If you can’t use PayPal for any reason, Skrill should be your second choice.
- Bitcoin: A new, anonymous payment and withdrawal method. Transfer times are instant and commission-free. However, it is impossible to cancel or chargeback a transaction after it is completed because of how the system works. Still, it is one of the most recommended withdrawal methods.
As a general rule, if your ID has been authenticated, your withdrawal request must be processed immediately. If the process still does not start after 24 hours, contact customer service and ask for the reason for the delay. Check our casino reviews page to find the best and fast casinos in your region.
Which Casino Withdrawal Method Is the Most Advantageous?
Whether you prefer free online slots or play for real money, choosing a withdrawal method is one of the most important things you need to consider sooner or later. In this context, we always recommend that you choose electronic wallet solutions (PayPal, Skrill, Paysafecard, etc.) or encrypted electronic currencies (Bitcoin). Transfers of these infrastructures are both instantaneous and free of charge. Traditional banking methods (credit card, bank transfer, etc.) are slow, expensive, and strictly controlled.