Top Cat Slot
Top Cat was released in 2016 and it is a five reel, twenty payline online platform slot game. It also has a total number of 6 bonus features plus a jackpot challenge of 500 coins. The RTP (Return to Player) percentage is set at 92.49%. The theme of the game plays homage to the cartoon series with the distinctive alley, dustbin, as well as the red phone box that will be instantly familiar to all those who know the cartoon.
The five main character symbols are also straight from the cartoon. Players can choose from Top Cat, Spook, Brain, Choo, and last but not least, Fancy-Fancy. These five characters are the high-value symbols. The lower value symbols are the usual letters: A, J, K, and Q. Fishbone on a plate is the wild symbol for this slot game. It can be used as a substitute for all other symbols save the scatter symbol or the bonus symbol. This symbol, in turn, is a group view of all 5 feline rascals. It appears on reels 1, 3, and 5.
Bonus Features & Benefits of Top Cat Slot
The bonus features in this game follow the tradition of the authentic cartoon experience. These bonuses include:
The Master Plan
There are 5 plans on the Master Plan feature which is the main feature of this game. These bonus plans are activated when three bonus symbols land on reels 1, 3, and 5. These 5 plans are:
- Maharajah Heist: Players enter a trail game where the aim is win multipliers and also to stand the chance of winning cash prizes.
- Dibble’s Free Spins: Players get a round of free spins, plus added wilds.
- Cash Picker Bonus: In this plan, players pick bins to get multipliers until Dibble is found.
- Construction Site Wilds: Players get infinite free spins bonus until they can collect five meal tickets on the reels.
- Diner Free Spins: Here, players collect wilds on special reels in order to be able to move on to a more lucrative set of reels.
Base Game Bonuses
In the base game for Top Cat, there are a total of 4 brief bonus features that a player can trigger. The brief bonus features are as listed below:
- Brain’s Water Wilds: In this brief bonus round, Brain will put some fire hydrants under all the reels, and there is a probability that all of them will like the name suggests, go wild!
- Choo’s Piano Wilds: Here, some random wilds will be added to the game reels.
- Spook’s Mice is Nice: A mice will materialize on the screen to rearrange symbols.
- Benny’s Colossal TVs: In this round, Benny places TV’s on all the reels which then transform into all sorts of random symbols.
When a player lands 5 jackpot symbols on the reels, the progressive jackpot feature is triggered. Like all other releases from Blueprint Gaming, Top Cat is also part of the exciting Jackpot King series of progressive jackpots. Once this feature is initiated, players have the opportunity to play a reel set where the goal is to collect as many crowns as possible before the bonus ends. If a player manages to collect at least 15 crowns, they get to have a go at spinning the wheel of fortune which gives them a shot at the progressive jackpot.
Before providing a final verdict on the Top Cat slot game, it is important to examine the Pros and Cons, and they are as follows:
- For a slot game, Top Cat has really great graphics that immerses the player in the game.
- The gameplay architecture is professionally put together.
- Lots of intuitive bonus features.
- Considerably lower RTP than most other slot games.
The Top Cat slot game from Blueprint Gaming combines the retro fun-filled world of 1960’s cartoon comedy with the intuitive online gaming experience to create a richly entertaining and potentially rewarding game. While the RTP is considerably low, it more than makes up for it with its rich catalog of bonus features and immersive gameplay.