Troll Hunters Slot
Troll Hunters is one of the most unique and entertaining slots that have ever come from Play ‘N’ Go. It features three female Nordic warriors, who are out looking for one specific, not a good-looking troll. The slot has a highly unique feel mainly because of its layout that cannot be found anywhere else.
The Troll Hunter is a lush trip back to Norse mythology and will be enjoyed by fans of popular slots like the Avalanche Reels such as the:
- Aztec-themed Oonga Boonga or
- Betsoft Gaming’s Greedy Goblins.
It is a 5×5 grid slot that boasts of the normal high standards of visuals that the Scandi developer has been known for. It also comes with expanding multipliers, cascading reels as well as a free spins feature. Based on the visuals, Troll Hunters is one of the classy efforts that the Play ‘N’ Go has ever put their hands on.
Here’s How to Win at Troll Hunters
- The first thing that the players will notice when playing this game is that the slot comes with a 5×5 configuration and the symbols, instead of being on the reels, just fall onto the game from above. Because of their square shapes, all fit perfectly on top of one another.
- For one to emerge a winner, they will have to land at least three symbols in a row, either vertically or horizontally, and this is what makes the game different.
- If by any chance the player lands the three symbols in one row, the middle symbol of all of them will turn into a golden wild. Further, the two either sides will also disappear and instead be replaced by other symbols coming from above.
Landing the Symbols
Landing four or five of these symbols in one row will see all of them disappear. Once the winning symbols have gone out of sight, the reels will be evacuated to check if there are any extra wins, which are attached to an increasing multiplier.
This implies that players of the Troll Hunters can enjoy a series of wins with just a single spin, something that is not present with other slots. Across the reels, there are several of beautiful icons that have been obtained from the Norse graphic novel. These icons are a set of earrings, our three heroines, a joint of meat to feed the hungry warriors after a day’s battle and the beer mugs. It also has a golden Rune symbol that will go wild and substitute for all symbols. This is what facilitates most of the wins associated with the Troll Hunters by Play ‘N’ Go.
Hunting Down to the Bonuses Arcade
Behind the symbols on the 5×5 board grid, there lies the word ‘Bonus’ that keeps on cascading down the screen.
- During the base game, the players are advised to keep an eye on the screen’s left-hand panel, as this is the only way of accumulating multipliers and keep on winning. The process will keep on occurring to a point where the whole reel is cleared, and the bonus is now revealed. Once that happens, the player will be taken off to a round of free spins, with a total of ten spins up for grabs.
- On top of that, the free spins are multiplied by the total number of bonus columns that a player has fully cleared. When a player successfully matches five symbols in the bonus, they will automatically win a prize. It is important to note that the bonus round plays out on a separate game screen, and here the player will access other symbols like the swords, shields, as well as the battleaxes.
- The appearance of the Mighty Troll on the reel also comes with a share of its own benefits and bonuses. The player will emerge the winner by having five or more symbols that are matching; once that has convincingly burst out of the ice.
- During the bonus round, five or more trolls will automatically trigger an extra round of bonus and re-triggering can continue up to about twenty extra rounds.
Ready to Begin Troll Hunting?
With some of the best graphics and animations, and not forgetting the winning combos that do not appear to be able to stop hitting soon, Troll Hunters by Play ‘N’ Go is what to check. There is so much to like about this slot. Apart from providing a number of thrills, it is very easy on the eye and one of the most enjoyable slots. The Troll Hunters is a Norse expedition that is worth checking out especially for those who want their games to present an historical and epic feel.