Winstar is a very simple game to play and if you are lucky, it can be the most profitable game. The game is set in an outer space with various shapes and colors of stars.
Winstar is a brainchild of Blueprint Gaming. Developers at Blueprint Gaming focus on creating games that receive appreciation from the players so that they keep coming back for more every time. This time they have come up with Winstar, giving you an outer space theme experience.
The slot is a 5 reeled, 3 rowed, 10 lined slot, where the prizes can skyrocket up to £250,000 for a single spin. Each line has a bet amount that cannot be selected. One can place 20 cents as the lowest wager and the highest bet can be of 20 dollars.
The video slot has transparent reels on a starry graphic console and tapping techno beat music. You can feel the unending universe on the reels along with some colorful symbols. These symbols are various stars in vibrant colors like silver, blue, red, green and one golden star. Other symbols on the wheels are 10 to Ace, shown as bright in color and large size.
Winning in Winstar
All the action begins at the centre with stacked symbols. Winning a prize in this slot is quite easy since there are not as many confusing symbols to play with.
- To begin with, just spin the reels and wait for the result.
- The winning combinations are formed in adjoining positions over the reels.
- The highest paying symbol is the white star after which come the red, blue, and green. Then at the lower end we have 10, J, Q, K and A.
- The symbols look like they are stacked together, which might work to your advantage. A trance like music is played when the reels start spinning.
- In this slot, the symbols need not begin from the left reel. So in a way, wins can be created by any 3+ adjoining symbols on a pay line.
There is a multiple colored star, which is the Winstar and similar to a wild symbol. Anywhere it lands on the reels, it gives away a mystery symbol. These mystery symbols are Gold Stars, which are stacked on all the reels. When you get the symbol, it spins for some time and stops, and discloses another same symbol under it. They might or might not win you prizes.
This is another big attraction in Winstar. The progressive jackpot is hit randomly and does not require any specific combination to win. If all the 5 reels are outlined with a golden edge on any random spin when it lands, the value shown on the screen becomes yours. This jackpot may be thousands of pounds worth.
- The white star – this gives the payout according to the below mentioned details:
- 50 times your stake for 5 of a kind on a line
- 30 times for 4 on a line and
- 10x for 3 on a line.
If the entire screen is filled with this symbol, you can win 500 times of your wager.
- The colored stars come next. The red one gives 40 times for 5 of a kind on a line. The blue and green stars are worth 30x.
Points That Attract the Players
- When you play the ‘demo’ mode, 1000.00 credits are given to you.
- The theoretical RTP is 96.44%, so you will not become bankrupt if you play carefully.
- There is a regular jackpot of $25,000 apart from the progressive jackpot. It is activated when the player lands with 5 silver cards.
- The modes of game play: turbo and regular can be interchanged. Though the final outcome is same, the reels spin quite fast in the turbo mode.
Overall, Winstar is a high variance game. There are too many spins, which do not yield any positive results, with only an occasional small win here and there. However, if you have had a lineup of close wins, it is wiser to discontinue playing or else be prepared to face a disappointment. Nevertheless, this amazing simple game can present you with a jackpot bonanza if the stars decide to shower their blessings upon you.
Leave a Reply