Casino Technology Slots Expanding to Online Market
For many years Casino Technology only catered for the land-based market, producing a variety of slots, and other table games throughout a number of casinos across East Europe, the Balkans and Bulgaria. They have now evolved to support the rest of the world too. Recently, in 2012, the product offering was extended, and a division called Casino Technology Interactive was formed. Through this offering, Casino Technology slots for real money are now available in remote and mobile casinos, which have developed very fast to keep up with the needs of the gambling industry.
Casino Technology Slots for Real Money Variations
The casino industry has very high standards and requirements; thus Casino Technology Interactive’s aim has been to allow a smooth transition from their land-based casinos, to now offering an online casino by making use of the Elephant Platform. This platform was exclusively designed to administer and run the remote gaming site.
From the 500 titles released over the years, the majority is known to be Casino Technology slots. Further to the slot games, there are also a variety of categories you can choose from. Electronic Roulette, Multi-player games, progressives, Bingo games and others are available to play via the mobile gaming platform.
This dedicated and hardworking company was licensed for the first time by the Bulgaria Gaming Board in 1999. This is when Casino Technology started making a difference in the gaming industry. The first reward was received for Best Glass design in the same year. Mega Jack, released in 2001, is a Multi-player phenomenon that shook the whole gaming industry and Casino Technology became the next hot topic. In 2003, the upgraded version of Mega Jack ensured that it became the top-performing multigame through the whole of Eastern Europe.
Casino Technology Mobile Slots Introduced
Casino Technology slot machines online were released in 2012, followed by the winning combination of the’ Big 5’. This solution caters for all platforms, rocketing Casino Technology to one of the leading software developers in the industry. Let’s meet the Big Five:
- Leopard – This division of Casino technology Interactive is designed to assist operators to manage their own business in a cost-effective and user-friendly manner. The Back Office is fully adjustable and will players to use only one wallet, supported by various methods of payment via the different payment gateways. Reporting and accounting have also been simplified as this package covers all aspects of the online operations.
- Elephant – It is a Remote Game Server that distributes the original Casino Technology content to all the platforms ranging from land-based casinos, server-based, mobile, online and VLT. They also support 3rd party games such as virtual sports together with the other categories such as bingo, video slots, and roulette. No download is required for these platforms.
- Rhino – The Casino Management System covers all of the managerial tasks, including Monitoring, Player Tracking, Accounting, Jackpots, CRM, Marketing, Reception and the Kiosk.
- Buffalo – This is a Jackpot server portal. The different types of jackpots can be managed and monitored from here and run smoothly with the other divisions.
- Lion – The Money Management system allows you to offer seamless transactions of cash and credit. The E-wallet makes it easy to move between the different locations, whether you wish to play in a land casino or online.
The above-mentioned solution supports all the games offered by Casino Technology. Have a look at the five best Casino Technology mobile slots.
- Amazons Spear – Fiercest and best warriors of the Ancient Greece can be found on this slot machine. The female warriors will be your guides, follow them, and you will find your treasures. Five reels and twenty-five paylines will be your arena and features such as mini-games, wildcard and scatters will keep the players entertained. A maximum payout of 2000 credits.
- Bombay Gems – Inspired by Bollywood, this slot is filled with spies, adventures and rare Indian diamonds. Special bonus features include a “Side Bet” and free games. Wild symbols are also expected on reels two, three and four. The payout percentage is on average 95%.
- Fortune Fish – You might be expecting all sorts of fish, however, this game has a Chinese theme, which will bring characters such as dragons, gold china, and coins. You will have five reels and 25 paylines to find your treasures, which will include Wilds, Scatters, Free spins and a special Gamble Feature. This feature will allow you to win 4 times your payout if you choose right.
- Fluftails – These fluftails will definitely steal your heart. These fun bundles will be jumping around on five reels with payline of 25. The special features will include a second bonus screen that allows more free games, multipliers or super games. The free games mode will only feature the highest paying characters. If you love pets, then this one is for you.
- Coffee Magic – Time for a lovely cup of coffee? Coffee magic offers a 5 reel and 21 payline video slot that will keep you awake. The traditional play cards from J to Ace will feature together with the inviting biscuits, the pot, a lady, sugar and a mug. The coffee bean will substitute all the others as your wild, and the highest payout is 5000 credits if you play for fun.
Play Casino Technology slots for fun or real money, and you are sure of winning some great prizes. Their products are supported by all platforms, and you can even use an app to gain mobile access to the casino. Since 1999 until now, Casino Technology games have been available in land casinos, and from 2014 the online platform has been created. The Big Five is the solution that manages the entire casino allowing all operations to run smooth. Bettingcasinoslots.com has not yet engaged in dealing with Casino Technology; however, you might be able to visit them in future, to play Casino Technology slots online. Keep your eye on this provider, and you will not miss any of the action.